Sacrosanct

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacrosanct

How to become a member

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:09 pm by Zariga

1.Register on these forums
Please ensure that your forum name matches your in-game main character name.

2. Read:
Sacrosanct Charter
General Policies and Guidelines
Raiding Policies and Guidelines

3. Signed the Membership Agreement

4. Fill out and post an Application in the New Applicants section.

Once you have completed these steps you will be contacted via

[ Full reading ]

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Membership Agreement
General Policies and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 am by Sunblessed

» Hey dudes!
General Policies and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:50 pm by Arminos

» Core Team REPOST
General Policies and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 pm by Groosalugg

» Tankin membership
General Policies and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm by Tankin

» New applicate
General Policies and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 am by Shamanlistic

» WoW Progress
General Policies and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 pm by asyllia

» hey sorry
General Policies and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:04 am by asyllia

» Vent Normalization
General Policies and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 am by Revalia

» HEROIC HEALERS PLEASE READ
General Policies and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:05 am by Hurriquake

General Policies and Guidelines

Groosalugg

General Policies and Guidelines Empty General Policies and Guidelines

Post  Groosalugg Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Sacrosanct believes that with the right people on our team, we do not need a bunch of heavy-handed rules to make the guild run smoothly. We do have some general guidelines laid out here on what we expect from our teammates.

Guild Ranks

The guild rank system is a FLEXIBLE SYSTEM. You can be promoted if you meet all of the requirements. You can also be demoted just as easily if you no longer meet a requirement that you had in the past.

Guild Master – in charge of all final decisions not delegated out to officers, and is the person to come to if a member has an issue with an officer.

Officer – second in command to the GM, and meet all the requirements of the rank ‘raider’. In addition, they are in charge of dealing with the bulk of guild decisions (raid teams, scheduled events, drama, and other issues. (see So you want to be an officer? to learn how to reach this rank.)

Raider - full member on 'fully-prepared' raiding status. Raiders are expected to participate in all guild activities (questing, raiding, instances, and events). Raiders must be able to attend most raids and follow the raiding guidelines (see raiding guidelines). Guild members must achieve this rank to get invited to raids. Becoming a raider is dependent on your dedication to gearing/enchanting/gemming, skill level, time availability, and ability to follow the guidelines. (see So you want to be a Raider? to learn how to reach this rank.)

Member - Members who add to the social aspect of our guild. This group is for people that meet the expectations of being a member in sacrosanct, but due to gear, skill, or time availability, are unable to join the raiding team. Members in this group will be included in raids when possible but do not receive full loot-priority and should never expect to attend. The only exception is if it is an alt raid that is open to all members of the guild. (see So you want to be a member? to learn how to reach this rank.)

Trial Member - New guild applicants who are participating in the trial period (approximately 2 weeks) to determine if they are a good fit for the Sacrosanct team.(note: your trial period could be extended at the discretion of Officers)

Maturity/Drama

Sacrosanct is a wonderfully unique place. Our guild chat and vent is filled with complete sillyness at times, often very adult content will be expressed here much to the pleasure of guild members. Constant laughing at guild chat is often the norm and aside from progressive raiding, its one of the main attractions of the guild. This is due to the safe, fun environment we have built here where we encourage this kind of expression publically. We are very serious about keeping this guild a fun, safe, drama free environment. To uphold that standard, we have a no tolerance policy for drama or harassment. If you are hurting another member’s quality of play in this guild you will be approached and asked to stop by an officer or GM. If the problem doesn’t stop, you will be removed. Simple as that.

If you have a problem with the guild, it is your responsibility to come to a leader to discuss the problem. If you are having a problem with a guild member, it is your responsibility to resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved with the guild member in private, discuss it with an officer.

Under no circumstances will we tolerate drama related to loot. We are about progression and downing bosses, not who has the most epics.

We expect everyone to work together to resolve any issues with maturity and open communication. Our leadership will bend over backwards to solve any problems that may arise, but we will not tolerate the use of Ventrilo, guild chat or forums to complain publicly and we cannot help you if you do not come to us.

Forum Use

The use of these forums is the single-most important thing that will make this guild work! Part of membership is the requirement of registering on and utilizing these forums. The backbone of any healthy guild is communication and as we are not all in game and on-line at the same time, our forums are where all up-to-date guild information can be found.

We use our forums to plan events, discuss issues, explain loot and raiding systems, inform members of game changes and is the primary method that leadership uses to distribute important information to the rest of the guild.

Once you are a member and have received full access to the forums, we ask you to take some time and look through the forums to see where all the different information is located. Many, many questions you have are already answered here... and if they are not answered, here is a great place to ask! We all want to be able to devote our in-game time to playing it!

Looting

Please see our raiding section for information on raiding gear distribution. Our general looting guidelines for 5-mans are as follows: Mains always given priority over alts. Main spec (for raiding, not necessarily the spec you are using in that heroic) always gets priority over offspecs. As long as these rules are followed, need roll if you need, greed roll/disenchant if you don’t)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 pm