Sacrosanct

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacrosanct

How to become a member

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:09 pm by Zariga

1.Register on these forums
Please ensure that your forum name matches your in-game main character name.

2. Read:
Sacrosanct Charter
General Policies and Guidelines
Raiding Policies and Guidelines

3. Signed the Membership Agreement

4. Fill out and post an Application in the New Applicants section.

Once you have completed these steps you will be contacted via

[ Full reading ]

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Membership Agreement
So you want to be a 'Member'? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 am by Sunblessed

» Hey dudes!
So you want to be a 'Member'? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:50 pm by Arminos

» Core Team REPOST
So you want to be a 'Member'? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 pm by Groosalugg

» Tankin membership
So you want to be a 'Member'? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm by Tankin

» New applicate
So you want to be a 'Member'? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 am by Shamanlistic

» WoW Progress
So you want to be a 'Member'? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 pm by asyllia

» hey sorry
So you want to be a 'Member'? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:04 am by asyllia

» Vent Normalization
So you want to be a 'Member'? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 am by Revalia

» HEROIC HEALERS PLEASE READ
So you want to be a 'Member'? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:05 am by Hurriquake

So you want to be a 'Member'?

Groosalugg

So you want to be a 'Member'? Empty So you want to be a 'Member'?

Post  Groosalugg Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 pm

So you want to be a member?

You are on trial and you can tell you already love us and want to stay. What do you need to do?
    At sacrosanct, personality is priority number 1. We love people who are happy and fun and silly. Show off your personality in guild chat. Get on vent as much as possible and have a conversation and get to know other guildies as they get to know you. Make jokes, play along with the rest of the ridiculous people here. We give you full permission to be yourself and just let loose. This game is meant to be fun, and a huge part of that is just being a silly kid again (note, we don’t want kids in our guild, we want adults who know how to be fun like kids).

Get to know as many people as possible and get them to learn your name. Not just in guild chat, but get out there and do instances and quest with guild members. This isn’t a soloing game and this certainly is not a soloing guild. Make a point of it to find out what everyone is like. Try to know as much as possible about every guild member by the time your 2 week trial membership expires. By the end of it, you will be well integrated into the team and it will be only natural to keep you, and all you will have to do is wait for your promotion.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm