Sacrosanct

How to become a member

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:09 pm by Zariga

1.Register on these forums
Please ensure that your forum name matches your in-game main character name.

2. Read:
Sacrosanct Charter
General Policies and Guidelines
Raiding Policies and Guidelines

3. Signed the Membership Agreement

4. Fill out and post an Application in the New Applicants section.

Once you have completed these steps you will be contacted via

[ Full reading ]

March 2019

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Membership Agreement
Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 am by Sunblessed

» Hey dudes!
Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:50 pm by Arminos

» Core Team REPOST
Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 pm by Groosalugg

» Tankin membership
Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm by Tankin

» New applicate
Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 am by Shamanlistic

» WoW Progress
Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 pm by asyllia

» hey sorry
Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:04 am by asyllia

» Vent Normalization
Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 am by Revalia

» HEROIC HEALERS PLEASE READ
Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:05 am by Hurriquake

Congratulations to Sacrosanct!

Groosalugg

Congratulations to Sacrosanct!

Post  Groosalugg on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:40 am

November 21 2010

Today marks the day when 10 dedicated raiders of Sacrosanct received the ‘King slayer’ title, just one month after the guild found its fifth member. It is truely remarkable that a guild could grow so quickly and accomplish so much with so many members that had little raiding experience in wrath of the lich king content.

Analysts estimate that learning the fight cost many guild members close to 1000g in flasks and repairs, not to mention much more in gearing up with gems and enchants so close to cataclysm. One raider name Llyridan, when asked what he thought of the expense replied; ‘well I think its kind of BS that half my repairs were due to people leaving me with mobs on the way to LK, I could have blown that gold on male NE hookers in Darnasus’.

It is speculated that much of the raids success was due to the ability of the raid leader Zariga to notice and quickly fix any ‘probrem’ that came up. Another raider named Gidruid mentioned that he never could have had the motivation to keep trying without Zariga’s motivating promise of naked pictures if the LK dies. He is still awaiting said pictures.

The fight required so many things to learn and be aware of at the same time, it can be a cause for panic at times. A raider Lemonhead explained that when there was trouble, he would just run and hide in Ellvirahs magical bubble for safety until the bad stuff went away.

We were able to interview one of the GM’s, ‘Groosalugg’ to see what he had to say about what this meant for the guild. ‘Well hopefully it means people will sooner forget about the time I forgot I had to tank the LK and it just started killing everyone. But damn we did a good job, this will certainly help our recruiting. Im so proud of all these members who just stuck it out time and time again, with the knowledge that theres nothing to gain really except guild pride... and free raid wide bjs from my girlfriend.’

Sacrosanct plans on diving in headfirst into ICC heroic on Tuesday.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:16 pm