Sacrosanct

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacrosanct

How to become a member

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:09 pm by Zariga

1.Register on these forums
Please ensure that your forum name matches your in-game main character name.

2. Read:
Sacrosanct Charter
General Policies and Guidelines
Raiding Policies and Guidelines

3. Signed the Membership Agreement

4. Fill out and post an Application in the New Applicants section.

Once you have completed these steps you will be contacted via

[ Full reading ]

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Membership Agreement
Welcome to Sacrosanct! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 am by Sunblessed

» Hey dudes!
Welcome to Sacrosanct! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:50 pm by Arminos

» Core Team REPOST
Welcome to Sacrosanct! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 pm by Groosalugg

» Tankin membership
Welcome to Sacrosanct! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm by Tankin

» New applicate
Welcome to Sacrosanct! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 am by Shamanlistic

» WoW Progress
Welcome to Sacrosanct! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 pm by asyllia

» hey sorry
Welcome to Sacrosanct! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:04 am by asyllia

» Vent Normalization
Welcome to Sacrosanct! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 am by Revalia

» HEROIC HEALERS PLEASE READ
Welcome to Sacrosanct! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:05 am by Hurriquake

Welcome to Sacrosanct!

Groosalugg

Welcome to Sacrosanct! Empty Welcome to Sacrosanct!

Post  Groosalugg Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Welcome to Sacrosanct!

Teamwork is the backbone of Sacrosanct. We are a guild that greatly values putting the team first over the individual. Our goal is to maintain a guild that can progress quickly and efficiently through new content, while at the same time holding onto our safe, fun, and downright silly environment.

Sacrosanct focuses on building relationships to foster a team based environment. We use real first names to address a real person behind a character. We want to know your job, your hobbies, and a good deal more about your life. We make members have a reason to log on when there is no raid to look forward to. Whether its interesting stories from the lives of our members, playful insults or silly come-ons, or downright hilarious adult content, there is always something interesting going on in vent or guild chat.

Sacrosanct values maintaining a drama free fun atmosphere. To uphold this standard, we have a no drama policy. We do not believe that drama is an inevitable part of a raiding guild, and we will do what is necessary to keep ours drama-free. Drama, negativity, disrespect, or harassment will be dealt with swiftly and completely. We wish to keep our guild atmosphere a happy, fun, and easy-going place.

We value members who work to become more skilled, geared, and knowledgeable. We expect members to do everything they can to maximize their own potential and the potential of the members around them. In return, we group them with a team who has put in comparable effort. Your work will equal your reward.

We expect members to take our raids seriously, and with professionalism. Raiders should do everything possible to fully educate, gear, and practice their role for content. We expect raiders to follow through on obligations if they sign up and stay as long as the raid deems necessary. To take boss fights seriously, do exactly as told, and listen intently to the raid leader for maximum success in progression. However, we also expect members to be fun and silly both in and out of raids when appropriate, be easy-going when things don’t go as planned, and bring up the mood with jokes and positivity whenever possible.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:48 pm